Thursday, February 16, 2012

Lots o' Sketches

Just a slew of sketches that I've done from this past December to the present, mostly original characters and a random 40's-era girl. The sword pose was referenced from a stock image on DeviantArt.
I'd been browsing through OMG that dress! (an excellent resource for historical clothing) and fell in love with the 1950's-style dresses, so when I just started doodling one day some of that love came out and I ended up with this retro space girl character. I'd like to do a cleaned up version of her sometime, because I think she's kinda cute. 
 

A few months ago some of my friends wanted to do a challenge to design the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, and while I only managed to get one done I'm pretty proud of it. I went with a 19th-century era design, so here's my version of Pestilence, with his bloody amputation saw. Might color this soon.

That's all, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment